Capsicum - Baner

Address: Baner Road. About half a KM before Symantec
Phone:

Review:
This restaurant has a catch name and decent looking interiors and thats it!! Step in and you will realize how tacky this place is. I am not turning up my nose because it is not expensive. Even the cheapest places have excellent food and decent level of cleanliness. My main complain is that the place is just sooo dirty.. the tables have dirty tablecloths, dirty linen. I mean you could place bets on when it was washed last.

The food is the typical run of the mill desi chinese and punjabi. Portions are small and the prices are also reasonable. Tad bit more expensive than the desi chinese stalls, but then you also get to eat in an A/C. The food is spicy and hot. Nothing much to write about. They also serve non-veg.

Posted byKetaki at 11:21 PM  

1 comments:

Aditya said... 11:34 PM  

I once had ordered food to be delivered at my home from Capsicum, and it was pathetic. The roties were burned black on one side, the subji was too spicy and the cut onion and salad was smelling like a fish. It was bad!

Post a Comment