Wrap Around - Veg/Non-veg wraps

Address: Nyati Millenium, Viman Nagar

Phone: 32938990

Directions: From Nagar Road, (form Nagar going towards Pune) take a right turn at the Viman Nagar arch entrance. Wrap Around is about 1.5 km on your left, one of the small shops in the ground floor of a building.

Type of food: Fast food, Indian, Wraps

Ambiance: Clean, though not super clean, small roadside shop.

Price Range: Avg. Rs.50 per person

Food Review: Excellent wraps prepared by an enthusiastic owner. Great for a quick-grab lunch/dinner.
They have great fresh grilled Paneer wraps and chicken wraps, served with Mayo and a special sauce.

Posted byKetaki at 12:58 PM  

2 comments:

Unknown said... 4:25 AM  

koregaonlane.com

KD13 said... 1:40 AM  

Very useful. :)

I'll go thru this site someday when I have time and then I'll send you the addresses / phone nos I have.

It'll save me the trouble of posting it all myself.

Post a Comment